Proteus Europe is searching for a GDPR Documentation consultant for a mission to work with a multinational IT Corporation in Surrey.
Our Client :-
They are part of a globally known high tech leader in industry with a range of products spanning the globe. This part of the global corporation is developing next generation Biometric solutions which we will all be using in the future to provide FIDO (Fast identity online) to perform online transactions or perhaps unlock your car via your mobile phone. As such they are at the cutting edge of technology with a clear vision for the future in the tech field. This is your chance to become part of their winning team.
Your New role :-
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
We need to provide a documented breakdown for each dataflow involved in CDM systems. This new hire is required to support this GDPR documentation required for technical data processes.
Responsibilities for this role will be:
1) Understand existing data processes
2) Work with GDPR team to create technical documentation for all data processes.
Following are some of the key responsibilities encompassed within the role:
- Report to CDM Management and GDPR management
- Work with relevant product owners to understand specifics of data integrations
- Produce high quality documentation as requested to support legal GDPR requirements
- Marketing Team
- Internal Business Users
- Internal IT Teams
- GDPR documentation team
- Maintain good and strong relationships with all key liaisons
- No. of communication partners: circa 30
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- A proactive, independent, responsible attitude
- Self-management and ability to plan and work to deadlines
- Good documentation skills (English)
- Expert knowledge and understanding of technical data integrations
- Excellent communicator, able to engage internal colleagues, external partners and business stakeholders at all levels to gather required information to support role
- An ability to connect with people, using a range of influence skills to drive results
- Proven experience in provision of technical documentation
- Experience in global implementation of Digital marketing solutions
- Proven documentation skills
- Strong PowerPoint. Word and Excel skills
- Global or European experience an advantage
Your Skills and Qualifications :-
Essential Skills :-
Desirable Skills :-
Proteus Europe operates in partnership with our candidates by building strong and lasting
relationships at all levels.
If you apply for this role, we will:
- Contact you within one week to discuss your current situation and suitability for this role.
- Keep searching for other suitable positions should this role not be right for you.
- Keep you informed at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Actively follow up with our client on your behalf to gain useful feedback throughout the
If you are looking for a new role, but this role isn’t quite right for you, please contact us in
confidence for a discussion about how we can help you.