Proteus Europe is searching for Mobile app developer availbe to work in a progect based in London
Our Client :-
Are a globally respected consultancy company who operate at the highest levels of service and successful delivery. They have a track record for delivering projects on time with customer satisfaction as their first priority. They set high standards and as such working with them also reflects on your high standards of service and programming ability.
Your New role :-
Our client is forming a cross functional, co-located Scrum team as part of a company-wide accelerator programme and is looking for a talented full stack lead developer. You will join a co-located team combining business product owner, design and development roles. The team will deliver an industry leading mobile solution and you will be responsible for leading the mobile development, supported by a small team.
The key focus areas of the role are:
- Full lifecycle development (DevOps) including code testing, release management and continuous integration
- Write, review and oversee the creation of well documented and well-structured code bases that have an agreed level of test coverage
- Work in partnership with UI lead to develop the front-end design to Shell design standards
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly with regards to performance and interface design
The successful candidate will demonstrate a passion for emerging technologies, customer-centric thinking and continually seek to push the boundaries in everything you do. You will have a strong attention to detail and a positive attitude. Self-motivated, you will demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and a willingness to work independently and as part of a cross functional Scrum team
Your Skills and Qualifications :-
Essential Skills :-
- Demonstrable experience in API Integration (REST / JSON)
- Coding/Debugging Android and iOS apps using simulators and related tooling
- Developing and releasing complex, data-driven apps (Continuous integration)
- Code versioning tools e.g. Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Hands On experience on Azure PAAS like - Azure App Service, CosMos DB
- IDEs usage (e.g. Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual Studio)
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, Oauth 2.0/OpenID Connect
- Experience on large consumer facing mobile app creation (showcase an app build by you)
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app
- App benchmarking and optimisation performance of an app
- Working Experience in Dev-Ops setup
Desirable Skills :-
- Hands On experience with:
- ReactNativeJS (highly desirable)
- React Native View
- React Native Component
Proteus Europe operates in partnership with our candidates by building strong and lasting
relationships at all levels.
If you apply for this role, we will:
- Contact you within one week to discuss your current situation and suitability for this role.
- Keep searching for other suitable positions should this role not be right for you.
- Keep you informed at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Actively follow up with our client on your behalf to gain useful feedback throughout the
If you are looking for a new role, but this role isn’t quite right for you, please contact us in
confidence for a discussion about how we can help you.